Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 15

Yeah, yeah. We know we've been lazy writers. So here's the moment you've all been waiting for. An extremely LONG post. <3


"W-what?" I muttered, still half asleep.
"Rise n' shine sleepy head!" Jewels said, cheerfully.

I peeked from under the sheets, glared at her said, "I have the day off!!!"

"Oops." She paused. "Ma bad" She said.

"7lfi inty bs" I scowled. "Haih, walla" Jewels joked, "Wake up!!" She continued.

I dove back under my bedsheets, and could still hear Jewels shuffling around the room. Suddenly I was hit by something.

"Dude!" Jewels yelled. I could hear the smile in her voice. "Put these on! Now come on, let's go!"

"Where are we going?" Finally, I awoke. "School! Prom committee! I can't leave you here."

"Jewels.. Please noo-- Wait a minute." *Prom committee?! Saeed's on that!! I'm so there* "On second thought!!" I rushed out of bed, "Come on let's go!!!" I was excited.

I grabbed the pile of clothes Jewels had tossed and ran to the bathroom to change. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, then put on the pair of black skinny jeans Jewels had loaned me. I threw on a white t-shirt with Hello Kitty's face printed on the front. (You'll pay for this later, Jewels), and tied my hair into a pony-tail. I put on my converse sneakers, and didn't even bother applying my make-up until we were in Jewels's car.

I constantly kept checking my phone, expecting a message from Saeed, but all I got was useless broadcasts and forwards. *Sigh*


Moments later, I received a broadcast from Abdullah.
"Good morning peeps! Hope y'all have a good day! Especially you J ;D"
I knew Abdullah wasn't in LOVE with her. He just liked her a lot. That much, I could tell.

Jewels giggled, as she checked her phone.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Jawaher and Abdullah sitting in a tree!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G.. H I J K L M N O P!"

I paused, she stared at me, and burst out laughing. It took me a good five minutes to realize what I had just said.


I kept staring at Saeed's name, just waiting for him to say something.

Just as I started to lose hope, his name lit up and was written in bold. I grinned, I opened his conversation. It was just a broadcast. Not just any broadcast,
"Prom committee'ing with Mariam. TTYL"
My smile faded to a frown in a millisecond.

Well, I guess it's innocent. They're just working.. Right?
I let out a sigh, and continued to have a conversation with Jewels.

Finally, we arrived.

Jewels opened her car door and jumped out excitedly. While, I on the other hand, walked out grumpily.

The halls were empty since every one was at the gym, decorating. It felt weird, going to school when you don't have to.

I walked slowly while Jewels was practically running. Is that girl always hyper? Well, it's one of the things I liked about her.

"Come on, slow poke" She said. "Let's race"
"Are you kidding--?" She had already left. Apparently, she wasn't kidding.
I laughed and ran after her.
"Cheater, cheater. Sandwich eater!!" Wow, I feel like a kid again.

Right before Jewels and I could reach the gym door (together. It was a tie ok?!) someone had pushed the door open. Right into our faces. We slammed into the door and collapsed on the ground.
Just as Jewels and I were about to get up. Someone walked out of the gym.

"Oh my God!" He said, trying so hard not to laugh at us.
"What are you guys doing down there?" Said Abdullah, cheerfully. Wow, he was in a good mood today.

Jewels giggled, as did I. But then I snapped out of it. It was Abdullah. No, no. Anyone but him. I can't face him! Ugh, I guess I have to.

"We tripped, Ok!" Jewels said, jokingly. he chuckled, helped her up. Then looked at me and smiled. "Hi", he said, offering me a hand.

I smiled unwillingly, but I did not let him help me up. I got up quickly and straightened my t-shirt.

I grabbed Jewels's hand and said, "Well, come on! Don't you have work to do?"

Jewels gave me a puppy dog face, but I pretended like I hadn't seen it.

I pulled Jewels away from Abdullah and into the gym. He gave me a look. A look that made my heart shatter into a million pieces. A look that said 'Who are you?'.

Is it true? Have I changed?

No, no. That's ridiculus. Saeed seems to like me.. Right?

*Sigh*

"Hey!" Jewels said angrily as soon as Abdullah was out of sight. "What was that for?!" She demanded as she punched me in the arm.

"Ow!" I yelled. Crap. How can I possibly explain this to Jewels? Ugh.. if only.. if only..
"Hey look! There's Saeed" I said, changing the subject. "I'm going to go say hi." Phew Sa3ood you've saved my life!

I moved over to get a better view of Saeed from behind Jewels's shoulder.

What?! Saeed and Mariam. Laughing and high-fiving. Not if I can help it!!
I pushed Jewels aside and ran to get a closer view.

I overheard them talk.. Well, laugh actually.
"She's never going to see that coming!" Said Mariam, laughing like a maniac.

I was angry.
I moved closer to demand an explanation.

"Ahem!" I said from behind Saeed's shoulder.


"Oh hey!" He grinned as he hugged me.
Oh how I've missed him. I hugged him tighter. I almost forgot the reason I was standing there.
I let go of him, and shot him a glare.

"What was that all about?" I said.

"Oh.. That.." He stuttered. "We're planning a surprise for a.. Um, a friend of ours." He smiled sweetly.

"That's so sweet of you." I smiled back, knowing better than to believe him.

"Gather around students! We've got about 5 hours to finish!" The committee president yelled.

"See you later, hun." He said, and kissed my forehead.

I rushed over to Jewels, with a sheepish smile on my face. Her arms were crossed and she was giving me a look.

"Open your eyes Saro" She said. "He's using you"

"What for?" I said, knowing she wouldn't be able to give me an answer.

"I-.. I" She started. "Don't have an answer?" I interrupted. I winked at her, then walked away.

The rest of the day was a blur. We spent the entire 5 hours working. Until we finally made the gym look perfect.
Many students had left but most of us stayed for a few more minutes just to admire our own work.

As I was heading toward Jewels to drag her to the nearest salon with me. I noticed she was busy chatting with Abdullah. I decided I should just let her have fun. I ran home, since school wasn't all that far from our house, then asked my mother to drop me of at the salon. I curled my hair, and did my make-up. I looked terrifying (for Halloween, that is).

When I finally reached home, I sat in bed and stared at my dress. Tonight's the night.

**Abdullah's Perspective**

Tonight's the night..

That's it.. Enough is enough. Tonight, I'd either win or lose her.

14 comments:

  1. Its Not Long Enough =p
    waitin for more :*

    3awoosh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love it to death
    next part please *puppy face*


    -3aloOoYaH <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7amdo im not commenting! you know my everytime-comment acha?
    JALDI WLA MALEK BAYEZ3AL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo ! Loved this part much more than the previous one just because it's long enough and included almost every character... Waiting for the next part ;P !

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3333333333 it!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved this part ! it was soo soo long ! and i seriously cant wait till the next part since it'll be from 3abood's perspective :D:D
    btw did i mention b4 how much i hate sa3ood?? :P

    -EMJAIH

    ReplyDelete
  7. H , A
    If you dont post the second part soon , ill rip ur heads out without any hesitation u got that=@?!
    - Moolz

    PS: i love u both and sorry for the rudeness =p i guess im just dead curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ughh.... You guys take forever to update >.< No offence though =X loved this part wayed <3


    NEXT PART PLEAAAAAASEEEE !

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://amoonz-wordz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg omg what is 3bood planing ??? and if sa3ood is cheating on saroo i'll kick his butt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH! *Obviously* Saeed is the bad guy!
    coughclichecough. :\

    ReplyDelete
  12. "OOH! *Obviously* Saeed is the bad guy!
    coughclichecough. :\"

    Wow you're so smart. i want to be your friend.
    Dude seriously? Thank you for pointing out the obvious.. I was completely lost there for a second. I owe you my life. dude do yourself a favor. Just stop commenting. You're only embarrassing yourself. If you think it's a cliché then stop reading. Whose forcing you to read? Get a life please.

    People like you harm the community.

    Anyways, I'm out,
    Regards,
    Loser Detector.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ur story , and wuld love to knw ur opinion of my fresh blog
    ;)
    waking-up-in-dubai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete