Friday, December 25, 2009

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 14

We apologize for the delay, here's part 14.. And sorry it's not so long :* We've just been extremely busy lately! Sorry, enjoy :*


Sara was just as surprised.

"Oh my God.. No.. No.. Not tonight." She thought to herself.
Sara just stared at her phone.
"Well..? Aren't you going to answer?" Jewels said, faking a smile.
"You do it." She said.
Jewels's eyes lit up. "REALLY?"
"Yes really! Please!!"
"And say what?!"
"I don't know.. Be creative" Sara pouted.

"Um, Hello" Jewels said, casually. Sara leaned close so she could listen.
"Uh.. Sara?" Abdullah was perplexed.
Jewels giggled, "No this is her friend Jewels."
Her face was bright red.
Abdullah was silent, waiting for an explanation.
"She's sleeping over at my house." She continued.
"Well.. Can I talk to her?"

Jewels covered the phone with her hand, and argued with Sara silently.
"TALK TO HIM" She whispered to Sara.
"No no please! You do it!" She mouthed.

Jewels rolled her eyes.
Just as she was about to talk to Abdullah.
"You know what.. Never mind." He paused. "Don't even tell her I called."
"Mm, ok." Said Jewels.
Right before Abdullah could hang up, "Hey listen" Jewels said. "I know this is kind of sudden, but do you wanna go to prom with me tomorrow?"

Sara's eyes widened, her jaw dropped down. She stared at Jewels.

"Yes? Great!! See you tomorrow!"

Jewels hung up, hugged Sara, and shrieked.
"I'm going to prom with a hottie!!!!"
Sara smiled. Jewels paused for a second. "Crap." Jewels thought.
"That is.. If you don't mind?" She added.
Sara laughed, "Of course I don't!! Me and 3abood are just friends.. You should go for it!"
Jewels hugged Sara once more, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Oh my God! I completely forgot prom was tomorrow!" Sara was nervous for some reason.
"Dude chill. It's prom not your wedding day" Jewels teased.
Sara and Jewels both fell silent. Sara still hadn't told Jewels about Saeed.
"So who are you going with?" It's like Jewels had read her mind.
"Um.. I-I'm Going with Saeed." She couldn't lie.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?" She yelled without skipping a beat.
*Ugh! Not this crap again!! I'm sick of listening to this!* Sara ranted in her head.

Sara smiled, looked Jewels in the eyes and said, "You don't know him like I do. We're going to the dance together and that's it. End of discussion. I'm going to bed, good night." Sara dove under her blankets before Jewels could react.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Jewels said.


**Sara's Perspective**
There I was, alone on the Australian shore. My family and I would come here every summer. It was my favorite place in the world.

I could feel a cool breeze on my face. I heard the seagulls, and I could taste the saltiness in the air. It felt good. I shut my eyes, and could feel the sun on my face. The waves crashing on the shore touched my toes. This is perfect. It felt as though I was in a place where everything was perfect, and all my troubles would just drift away. I didn't ever want to leave. When abruptly, the clear blue sky dissolved into shades of grey, and the waves crashed wildly. The wind blew uncontrollably. I felt like I was trapped, and there was no way out. Suddenly, there was a deafening noise, I shut my eyes, and covered my ears, and just prayed it would stop. Suddenly, the noise grew into a familiar sound. It was a voice. Jewels's voice.

"SARO!! Wake up! We'd better go get ready for the dance!"

10 comments:

  1. loved it plz dont take long for ure next post :D

    ~Danah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashay wayed action I expected waaay more bss seems matroomoon w it's okaii

    w thanQ I waited so long for this!!

    Plz don't take alot of time to post the next one

    love
    ~~Sara Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wayed g9eeer T_T ... nbaa more action =P
    Quit being lazy =p
    w plzz nbaa the next part soon
    lat7rgoon a39aabnaa ;;)
    Cant waait !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a5eeeeraaan ba3d 6ool ent'9aar nzalto el paart =p
    Caant wait For the Nxt paart :*

    3awoosh <3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it :*:*:*:*:*:*:* <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cuuute !!

    WAITING 4 THE NEXT 1

    plz 7awloo tnazloon a6wal yalsa agra fe dgeega T.T

    LY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love Your Story <33!!
    Amaazing Mashaalla!
    cant wait for your next post ;D !

    Check out my blog:
    http://xxoutofcontrolxx-outofcontrol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. laaaaaaaaaaish il habla ma 6a3t tramsa ! HABLA HABLA ! :@ bthb7ha ana !!!
    yalla cant wait till the next part, we want some ACTION !

    -EMJAIH

    ReplyDelete