Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 9

Okkayy here's part 9 after a short delay ;P Well 2 days! We've got over 1,000 readers in 3 days, so Thank you!! We *HEART* Yw all<3
---------------

"Oh crap!! Saeed my mom's calling!" Sara panicked, expecting Saeed to calm her down like he always does. "CRAP! That wasn't supposed to happen!" He panicked as well. "What should I do?" She asked, "Answer." He seemed to feel confident again. Sara swallowed hard, and picked up the phone. "Hi mom.." She said, casually. "Hi? I haven't seen you since yesterday and all you've got to say is hi?!?!?!" Saeed winced, he could hear the screaming from halfway across the room. "Where the hell have you been?!" She kept yelling. "Mom.. Mom calm down!!"
"CALM DOWN?! SCHOOL ENDED 2 HOURS AGO AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HOME! WHERE ARE YOU?"
"Mum relax, I'm at a friend's house." I said coolly. Her mother laughed. "What friend?"
"Um, 3abod" I said. Saeed looked away. "Oh, well that's ok then. Take care of yourself bella. Call me if you need a ride home" She hung up.

"3abood?" Saeed demanded, disappointed. "Sa3ood.." He looked at her, then said, "Why couldn't you just tell her it was me?"
Sara looked at him, she could see how heart broken he was, and for the first time ever, Sara made the first move. "But I love you.. Isn't that enough?" He drowned in her eyes. She grabbed his hands and pulled him closer, she leaned her face toward his, and just as they were about to kiss, "Sa2ood your mama looking por you."
They both sighed. "Coming Mary." He said.. Just as they were walking away, the 50 year old philipino winked at them and chuckled. She mouthed "SE8SY" to Saeed and Sara. Then walked away, still laughing.

Finally, they were at the garden, sitting with Saeed's mother, little sister Meera, and older brother Thani. His father was out of town for a business meeting. "So Sara, tell us about yourself." Said his mother, politely. "Well, there's nothing much to tell really. I'm just a simple girl working hard to get into college." She smiled. "You're not just a simple girl." Said Saeed, "You're special. You're my girl." Sara blushed, and kicked him under the table.. Or at least she thought she did. She had accidentally kicked his older brother Thani. He politely pretended he didn't notice. But when Saeed looked away, he winked at Sara.

Sara just blushed. She couldnt resist it so she giggled. Thani was an older version of Saeed, he was alot more muscular, much more attractive, he almost looked exactly like Saeed. Except for his eyes. Thani's eyes were mesmerizing. They were a deep, stunning, black, so deep as if they were a black whole, that suck you in and you get lost in the bottomless abyss. He had a long thin nose just like Saeed's. But Thani's hair was black and wavy.

Sara stared at him, studying his features. "e7m.." S3eed tried to get her attention. No use. She was mesmerized. After they had lunch and everyone left the lunch table. Sara, Saeed, and Thani sat back down. "What do you see in that kid Sara?" Thani joked. Sara blushed, and thought about the many reasons she loves Saeed. "Yeah tell him hun, what do you see in me?" Saeed said, innocently, just to prove to his brother that they're serious.

She whispered "I love you" in his ear. "What? masmaa3t" He teased. "I love you." She said a bit louder. "Shuuu? I can't hear you!" He kept teasing her. She snapped, "I love you I love you I love youuu" She squeezed his hand harder. She heard Thani, "AWWW". Saeed looked at him. "E7lf inteh bs"

"Little brother found himself a lover over there" He pretended to cry, as he wiped an imaginary tear off of his face.

"But seriously Sara, why settle for a boy, when you could have a man?" He raised his eyebrows up and down, and winked.

Saeed got angry, so he kepting typing something extremely fast on his BB. As soon as he dropped his BB on the table, Thani picked up his. He chuckled aloud. He handed Sara the BB:
Saeed: I'm warning you.. One more move and I swear I'll hurt you. Back off. She's mine.

They all fell silent for a moment, till they were interrupted by Thani's loud obnoxious laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHA! THAT'S SO PATHETIC"

They both aimed their eyes at him, "Jeez! I'm sorry.. I'd better get going before I throw up."
Thani walked away, making gagging noises.

After a long day at Saeed's..
Sadly, Sara had to go home.
'INCOMING CALL from Mom' .. "Aloo.. Mum I told you I'm on my way.. Yeah don't worry I'm fine!" She reassured her mother. Saeed giggled.

A few minutes later, Sara received a text message from her mother.
"You better get home NOW!"

"I think mum's mad" She said to Saeed. "Drive faster, I think something's wrong"

Finally, they arrived.
Then Sara ran to reach out for the door, when suddenly it swung wide open, to find her mother blocking to the door with her arms crossed, shaking her head.

"I hope you have an explanation." She said. Sara was puzzled.

Her mother pointed at Abdullah who was sitting in their living room..

9 comments:

  1. Csnt wait for PART 10 ~!!!
    xP

    -Reem

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O How come i didnt know u were going 2 post a part 2day !!
    cant wait till the next part, i want more abt 3abood ! and Thani is soo annoying walla !!

    -EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaaaaaaay <3 waayyyed y7ams wayyyed wayyed
    XDXD

    Maroom Atrya el Next paaart =p yalla bsr3a

    a7la 89aaaaaa agraha 7yaati <333

    3awoosh <3 =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. f7yaati **

    3awoosh =p haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;O

    CAAAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT PART XP

    ReplyDelete
  6. A5 wyhy ouch :| !!

    W thanOy 7baiteh hhaahahha :P!!

    Muts;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. laaaa2 i just started reading this today ... 7laaileh 3boood i wanna know wat happens nxt ...enjoyed it !!!!

    bj

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait 4 part 10 xD

    ReplyDelete