Friday, February 26, 2010

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 20

Yeah yeah, we know we broke our promise :c we're sawrry! Hope you enjoy this post! xoxo A&H ;*



This is it. The sun arose, and reality set in. It's time for me to be on my way.

The ride to the airport was unpleasantly quiet. The silence had been screaming at me, taunting me, reminding me of the disappointment I'd brought upon my parents.

I couldn't bare the silence anymore. I got my purple iPod nano; the one Abdullah had given me for my birthday a while back.

I fidgeted with my iPod as I shuffled through the songs, trying to find the perfect one to calm my nerves, when I noticed something on the back of my iPod. Something was written on it, but it was too small for me to see. I squeezed my eyes closer trying to get a better look, and held back my gasps as I finally read what had been written.

A+S B.F.F

I don't deserve a friend like Abdullah, I argued with myself. I held back my tears as I thought of everything he'd done for me, but went blank as I tried to think of the things I've done for him.. The pain was so intense, it felt numb..

I don't deserve a friend like Abdullah, I argued with myself. I held back my tears as I thought of everything he'd done for me, but drew a blank as I tried to think of the things I've done for him.

And now, he's waiting for me, and I'm gone. Just gone, with no explanation, nothing. I walked all over him and left a deep cut that even time couldn't possibly heal. But how could this be? In hurting him, I've hurt myself..

There was just so much on my head. So much pain, so much confusion. Everything was a blur.. I felt numb..

After a car ride that felt like forever, I found myself sitting all by myself, waiting for my flight to arrive. I stared at the sign that said my flight was due in 2 hours. I browsed through the flights, trying to kill time, something had caught my eye.

Gold Coast, Australia 2 Hours


Abdullah's Perspective

I hopped off of bed with the hugest grin on my face. Sara is finally speaking to me again. Things are finally looking up, just like in the old days.
I took a quick shower, threw on my ripped jeans, a hoodie, and my converse sneakers, and ran out of the house straight to Sara's.

I knocked on their door a couple of times, but got no answer. Again, I knocked, but still no answer. I realized that their family car was missing.
"They must be out" I said aloud.

Should I text her? I asked myself, over and over. After all that's happened, I don't think she'd even reply.
She knows I love her. She may never look at me the same way again..

Was that a mistake?

I shrugged off all thoughts of last night, and decided to call her dad.

"Good morning Mr. Al X" I said, cheerfully.
"Good morning." He said, unsure. "Is everything alright Abdullah? Are you alright?"
"I'm fine sir, I just dropped by and noticed no one was home.." I paused. Should I ask about Sara?
I don't think that's such a good idea.. "So I was just wondering, when will you be home?" I finally spoke.

Sara's father chuckled and responded, "We should be home in about a 15 minutes" For a few seconds there was silence.

"You know, the door's unlocked, feel free to wait inside" He said.

I thanked him then hung up the phone, wondering whether or not it's a good idea to wait inside.

I took a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

This feels.. weird. The house was so empty, so quiet.

I walked up the staircase which seemed like it hadn't been touched in years, and heard the door squeak as I entered Sara's bedroom.

Sara's room reflected her personality in a way.

It was as complex, random, and as unique as she was. I walked further inside, and I could smell her sweet aroma. I sat on the edge of her bed and just stared at the walls, her desks, the chair where she once sat, as I fidgeted with my ring.

I grabbed her pillow and held it close to my face. It had her scent, her sweet, sweet scent.

Snap out of it Abdullah, have some self-respect. I pulled myself out of fantasy and into reality once more, and fidgeted with my ring yet again.

Though my concentration had been broken when I'd dropped my precious ring on the floor. It rolled under Sara's bed. As I leaned forward to pick it up, I saw something...

A book, or perhaps a diary of some sort.

I reached out for the book; it had a red cover, and a golden heart shaped lock.
As I examined the diary, I noticed that it had been left unlocked.

Curious, I flipped over to the last page. Last night's entry.

And read aloud the last line she had written,

"Maybe deep down I really do love him.. Maybe--"
Then followed the ink as it trailed down to the bottom of the page.

I was afraid I'd chased her away, but perhaps I brought her closer. Maybe, just maybe, this could work! Maybe we'll live happily ever after, just me and her.

I left the diary on the edge of her desk and ran down stairs with joy. Just as I'd hopped off the final step on the staircase, Mr. and Mrs. Al X walked in.

Just them.. Sara was no where in sight.

15 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaa >< !!! 7raaaaaam y'3m'6niii !!! <3

    a7eb 3bdulla <3

    Cnt wait for the next part.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alllaaaaah <3
    Cant wait for the next one, try to speed it up, i keep forgetting what happened before by the time u write a new part =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Awhhhhhhh !
    Nba Longer Parts T.T <3
    Keep up The Good Work Gurls

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't keep us waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABDULLAH <3

    <3 MeeMziie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgad Thats Soooo Cuuteee <3
    Plzz Im Waiting For The Next Part <3
    I LOVE Abdulla I Wish There was Someone Like Him :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. YALLA ='(
    A< WAITING FOR EVER ='(



    Reem

    ReplyDelete
  8. COME ON HOW FREAKING LONG R U GOING TO MAKE US WAIT ?!?!?!?! :'( :@ PoSt It NoW :( :'( :@!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :'(
    OMG AM WAITIN
    PLEAAAAASE POST ASAP

    reem

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG YALLA :'(
    walla ba9eeee7

    reem

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugkh u guya r so annoying, how long are you going to make us wait?! I hate you so much right now. Do you have anyyy freakin idea how long we've been waiting? Selfish People. -,-

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAA PLEAASE POSY ='''(
    YALLLLAAAAAAAA =(
    AM WAITING walla
    yaly heaadache ;p


    Reem

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAAA
    REEEM IS WAITING !!!!
    YALLA =(
    MAKE IT LONG SINCE U TOOK THAT MUCH TIME =''(
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA =(
    Aba a3arf shu bystwyy :(
    PLEASE A&H !!!!
    AAAAAA ='(





    Reem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yalla post!!1 im waiting to know what will happen PLEASE! <3

    ReplyDelete