Monday, February 1, 2010

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 18

Hello bloggers :* We apologize for the delay! Y'all don't know how extremely busy we've been. Nevertheless here it is :) Sorry it's a bit short, though we assure you it IS interesting ;) Enjoy! xoxo A&H



Of course..

The bleachers..

"Sara?" I whispered into the darkness, expecting a response.

I looked around, searched every corner. Nothing..
How could this be? I was almost certain..
All hope was lost, I turned around, and took a deep breath. I could hear the soft winds swaying the trees, I could smell the freshly cut grass. But it was getting dark, it was getting cold. I let out a sigh as the beginning of many droplet of rain landed on my cheek and made its way down to my lips.
I shut my eyes, and began to walk away. I caught a glimpse of sudden motion at the corner of my eye. "Sara?" I whispered to myself, yet again.
I heard her soft sobs, I heard her cry, I heard her suffer.

I listened more closely and followed the sound of her silent, beseeching sobs.

"There you are" I said.
She didn't even look up. I knew she couldn't bare to look at me after all that had happened.

"Sara.."
"Go Away" she looked up with her make-up ruined, yet she still looked ever so beautiful.
I sat down so I could face her, and pushed away a strand of hair so I could see her beautiful face.
I ran my finger down her cheek and replied, "And leave you all alone?"
She fell silent for a moment and looked away.

"Look at me" I said, gently.

"Please, leave me alone" Finally she replied.
After a moment of silence she added, "I'd die here if I have to"

I leaned in closer and lifted her chin up, "Then we'll die here together"

She looked at me, eyes flooded with tears, but said nothing. She looked so helpless, so fragile, so weak, I couldn't help but hold her. "Hey," I whispered. She smiled as her last tears streamed down her rosy cheeks. I wiped them away and continued, "Till death do us part, remember?" I said, as I grabbed her hand and kissed it tenderly, showing her the ring. She squeezed my hand a little tighter, and leaned in closer.

After a moment of silence that seemed like forever, she finally calmed down long enough to speak. Oh, how I long to hear that beautiful velvet voice of hers.

"You know," She started to say, her voice still breaking off. "Sometimes I feel like I just wanna escape from reality.." She paused for a moment, and looked me in the eyes. "And go somewhere I belong.."

"We all do" was all I could manage to say.
She sighed, and continued, "I had a dream a few days ago" I waited patiently for her to continue. "I was in a place, a place that felt like home" She spoke silently.
"And where is that?" I asked, calmly. "I had a dream I was lying on the shore of Australia, nothing but me and the cool breeze, my worries were far away, and that huge weight that normally lied on my shoulders just.." she paused, searching for the right words, "Vanished" she said.

I gazed at her, silently.

"But it was all just a dream, anyway" She sighed. "It's sad, but true. I belong here" She smiled reassuringly.

I stared at her silently, holding her tighter, for I dreaded the moment where we'd have to say goodbye.

This is it, tonight's the night.

"Sara.." I started to say. She gazed at me angelically. She was so beautiful.. "I.." I stuttered to find the right words.

"I love you"

12 comments:

  1. FINALLY a new part :P
    plz u guyz, dont take so long nex time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!

    hee finally said it!;O

    hesss so adorable!

    alllaah 7abeeetah =')

    dont take sooo longgg u guyss !!!

    waitinggggg;****

    ReplyDelete
  3. -__-" You & Yr Cliffhangers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHEMGEE,,! FINALLY GALHA! :| omg aba al next part pleaze :D,! HURRY T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a New Part xP
    + Finally 3abood Confessed ♡
    Waiting for the next part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Brilliantly written!! =) <33
    Can't wait for the next part. Hurry Upp

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7laileh he finally managed to say it =P

    la6awleen 3laina 3ad =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovved the post ! <3
    waiting for the other 1 ,,make it longer please:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love 3abood <3 <3 <3 !!
    ~~ bss I still like s3eed :$

    Good job !! W don't take long on the next post plz !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3abood is AMAAZING <3 !
    Waiting for the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3abood T,T! <3!
    I So Love Him,,
    He's So Cute!!!
    Well Done Girls,, It's The Best Story Ever <33

    A Silent Reader Named ;;
    Atamii xoxo ;*!

    ReplyDelete