Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 10

In this post Abdullah's the speaker, Just so you'd know how he really feels.. Don't forget your comments ;p enjoy ;*
----------------------

**Abdullah's point of view**

That's when she arrived, and I've never been so hurt. The way she looked at me.. It was fury, anger, disappointment, sadness, all mashed up in one.. "You ruined everything" .. It was written plainly on her face. I knew it was a mistake.. I knew she had no room for me in her life anymore. Why can't I let go?

I stared at her from across the hall, she reeked of Saeed's cheap perfume. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart, like you ripped me, Oh my god, 3bdallah snap out of it, I can't do this to Sara. No I won't, even though she shattered my heart but I would never do such thing. She's My Sara, yes Mine and forever she will be my love.

"Mrs. Al X.." I spoke up after an intense moment of silence. They all looked at me, Sara's face screamed 'help me', while her mother's face clearly said 'Tell the truth'.. I had to help Sara.

"Well... Me and Sara had a fight.. And she left.." I tried to lie.. I had no idea what I was going to say.

They both raised their eyebrow at me.

"Um, I thought she came home.. So I came looking for her.. to apologize." I smiled sweetly.

"I see.. So where were YOU Sara?" Her mother asked.

"Umm..I.. i.." Sara thought for a moment. "I was sitting outside in the garden, thinking." She looked so innocent... and so.. Beautiful.

"Hmmm.." Her mother looked at us both. "Fine" She gave up, though we both knew she didn't believe a word we said.

I felt a huge lump in the pit of my stomach. I can't be here anymore..
"If you'll excuse me I have to get home.. It's gettin late"

"No 3bod please sta-"
"It's ok.. I really need to leave" I interrupted Sara.


I ran back home before anyone could notice my breakdown. I ran to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. I took quick paces around my room, almost pulling my hair out.

I had a meltdown, tears were streaming down my face, as I destroyed practically everything in sight. Just the thought of losing her to HIM.. made me feal so.. sad.. so .. weak. Every thing suddenly went dark, the room started spinning, I stopped breathing. I gasped for air, "WHERE IS IT" I screamed as I looked for my inhaler.. I couldn't find it.. Everything went dark, and all I could hear was her voice.. I passed out, then awoke in a hospital at 2:00 a.m.

I need to see her.

As I tip-toed through their backyard, I glanced at the window and noticed the lights were on. Weird, it's 2:00 a.m. As I got closer, it went off. At this point I panicked and wanted to run away. But I couldn't. I had to see her. I just had to. So I continued tip-toeing, and climbed the tree which was by her window. I raised my head up the window to see, when unfortunately I saw Him. Yes Him. Saeed.

But then I saw her. With the most amazing smile on her face. Her smile could light up the whole world.. But it killed me. It killed me because I knew he was the reason for her smile. He was the one who got to hold her.

I turned around, and tried so hard not to cry. But I didn't care. I didn't care.. I let it out as I ran back home. Halfway there, I knelt in the middle of the road and screamed. I prayed for death. Anything would have been better than this.

** Meanwhile, with Sara.**
"4 days left before the big day" He announced as he grabbed her hand.

"Huh?" Replied Sara half-awake. "The Party!" He said all excited " I'm your Edward aren't I ?" he continued.

"Hehe, 5alnii argd a7enah, watch me sleep won't you?" Replied Sara as she slept on his lap. "Haha, okay Bella, Sweet dreams" Smiled Saeed and kissed her on her forehead. Then continued playing with hair as she slept the night away.

A couple of hours later Sara woke up.

"I thought I heard something.." Sara awoke suddenly. "Shh, go back to sleep. You're safe." Saeed reassured her.

Saeed gave her a worried look. "I know this sounds crazy.. But something's wrong with 3bod."
Saeed smiled a paranoid smile. "Oh him again".. "Sara you just had a bad dream.. Ergdi" He kissed her forehead, and let her sleep.

Sara felt safe, she slept in Saeed's arms, then awoke early in the morning.
"Sa3ood.." She muttered.

She got no reply.

"Sa3ood?" She asked.

She opened her eyes.. He was gone.

19 comments:

  1. >_____________> ! dont make me kill you H & A
    especially you H >_> !
    Loved everything about this story
    the suspense the intensity the profoundness CHE KLSHAY BA9EE777 MMKN TKTBOON THE 11TH A7EENH LO SMA7TU =P ?

    - Moolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeey, finally 3abood is back !! though it breaks my heart that hes soo sad ! =(
    dude, i cant wait till the next part, plz make it a looong one, and the sooner the better :P
    oh btw i like it more when its from 3abood's point of view !!

    EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    ABA 3BOOOD BASKOM IT3ATHBOONAH
    XDD !!!
    3bodii ! <3 (AAA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! 3aboooooood wa7lailaaaa! :'( I fell so sorry for him, I want to sooo hug him!

    Mznzn

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAh 3aboooD T_T
    Hated Sa3ood ;@

    Waiting For The next PAAAART !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omG T_T
    SoO heartbreakiing ='(

    LuveD the story from 3abood's poiint of view!!
    Part 11 Bsr3aaa !! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay. I'M SERIOUSLY going to stop reading and boycott this if you turn it into a twilight fan fiction.
    if s3eed is a vampire and/or 3abood is a werewolf, i'm going to stop reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. funkehrara - LMAO no its not, no one is a vampire and crap =p

    A~

    ReplyDelete
  9. WANNA WANNA WANNA WANNA WANNA KNWWW WATS NEXT !!!!!!!!!!! xP
    yala bsr3aaaaaaaah la tet25roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :p

    -MozaNy.94

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBY 3ABOOD :P
    w hay sarah chalbeh lo kanat 9dgyh chan thba7t-ha -.- ma t8ader el ashya ely 3abood ysaweelh :P! fgat-ha -.-

    oooo haaaaaih aba part 11 lo sma7tu (A)
    &&& Elaa el amaam!

    TAITANEH ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. YSAWEELHAA** :P


    Taitaneh ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. YALLA, wheres part 11 ???????
    uff i cant wait, aba a3rf shu bystwii !!!!

    -EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAH POOR HIM !
    waitng 4 the next part xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back! Yes, it id I!! The Annoyanator!!
    Um, you said that Abdulla woke up in the hospital at 2:00, then he ended up at Sara's house? Hmm, odd, very very odd.
    Also, the whole Twilight reference, annoyed me.
    No decent girl would sleep and let a boy watch her sleep! Even if he " loves " her, it's still creepy. Stalker-like creepy. Like, I'm gonna kill you at night-creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. is*
    I never learn, do I?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Annoyanator,
    The Twilight reference is just sort of a sarcasm thing.

    H~

    ReplyDelete
  17. 7aaraam yeeby 3abood blwee 3laaih y'3me'9 </3

    ReplyDelete
  18. A5EEERAN A LONG POST !! YALLA WAITING 7AAG PART 16 !! good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete