Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 16

Happy New Year guys <3
Abdullah's Perspective

I took a deep breath, as I waited for Jewels outside her house. This feels wrong. So incredibly wrong..
Jewels is awesome.. But she's no Sara.

Oh, Sara.. I could picture myself dancing with her; my hands on her waist, her hands around my neck, my eyes consuming hers. No one on the dance floor but us. Just me and her, together. Together, we were perfect.

I smiled dreamily, as I drifted away in thought. Shortly, my day-dreaming was interrupted when Jewels had walked out of her house.

My jaw dropped open. She was stunning. She looked like the kind of girl every guy wanted, and every girl wanted to be. How lucky am I, right?

Wrong...

If I'm so lucky, why do I feel so.. unfaithful?

I looked at my ring. The ring which Sara had an exact replica of. The single thread that held me and Sara together.


Like it matters..

She's with Saeed now, and I'm with Jewels.

"Jawaher, you look stunning." I shrugged off the thought of Sara, and took Jewels's hand.
She giggled and said, "Why, thank you. So do you." She blushed.

She did, in fact, look beautiful. She was dressed as a kitten; she wore kitty ears, with nose, whiskers, and all. She did not wear her glasses, instead, she wore blue lenses, which made her look even more stunning than she already is. She wore a pink mini dress with white tights. While, I on the other hand, was dressed as a goth; wearing black pants, a black t-shirt, my hair covered my eyes, and I wore the whole gothic make-up; lipstick, eye-liner, etc.

We were completely incompatible. But nevertheless, she was my date.


"This is for you" I said shyly, as I handed her a single white rose.

She looked so angelic, so pure. By the look I saw in her eyes, I knew that she had appreciated the sentiment. I took her hand and helped her get in my car. She hopped on gracefully.


We were both silent the whole ride to school. It was weird. It felt as though we had just met.

Finally, we arrived. The gym looked fantastic. Looks like all our hard work had paid off. A smile was printed on my face, and that smile faded as soon as I saw her. With him..

Sara's Perspective

It was a perfect night, everything was falling in place--Until I saw him.

I pretended like I hadn't seen him, and acted like I was checking my phone. But it was hopeless, I couldn't resist. I gazed into his brown eyes, and he smiled. Seeing him smile, I couldn't help but smile back.. I shut my eyes and looked away, attempting to end the whole drama scene. But I had failed miserably.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Helloooo!" Jewels shrieked, excitedly, as she tackled me.
I hugged her back and laughed. "Hey Jewels!"
Abdullah was standing behind her, politely.
He smiled, "Hi"

Before I could react,

"There you are, beautiful" Saeed held me from behind.

"Here I am" I said, forgetting that Jewels and Abdullah were still standing there.

We stared at each other for a while.

Suddenly, it was dark; the only lights were the lights from the dance floor, and the glimmering disco ball.

It always takes a couple to start dancing till everyone follows.. We all stared at each other, waiting for someone brave enough to go first, as the song "Lost" By Michael Buble played.

"May I have this dance?" Saeed whispered, as he tenderly kissed my hand.

I smiled dorkishly, then pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Saeed asked, sensing my distress.

"I can't dance.." I admitted sheepishly. My answer did not seem to bother him. He took my hand, yet again, and pulled me to the dance floor, not giving me a chance to react.

Crap. I've never danced in public, let alone slow dance. This is going to be humiliating.

"Sa3ood! I can't dance!" Everyone was staring at us.

"No worries." He paused, I'll take the lead" He winked.

Slowly, we started to dance. I could feel over a hundred eyes glued to my back, but that didn't bother me at all. It felt like dancing on clouds, like walking on sunshine, just me and him. He wrapped his arms tighter around me, as did I. He held me close enough for me to feel his breath on my face. He let his eyes drown in mine. At that instant, it was like we were one. It was as though for a second we had shared a soul. I just wanted to freeze that moment, and die in his arms.

Alas, the bond between us was broken, when they were about to announce the 'Halloween King & Queen'.

I didn't want to leave so soon. We've been dancing for hours, yet it still felt like a couple of minutes. *Sigh*

We gathered around, awaiting the announcements patiently. "Good luck" Said Saeed, as he kissed my cheek.
I beamed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"And now," The principal announced.

"The moment you've all been waiting for!" He continued, excitedly.

Everyone shut their eyes, waiting impatiently to hear the principal's announcement.

Saeed smiled confidently as he waited.

"This year's prom king is.."

17 comments:

  1. <333333 You guyz are great writers! :*


    OMG awesome part ! Waiiting for next part! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! hurry up with your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it <3 waiting for ure next partt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cmon cmon .. I wanna knw what happens

    Btw laish chee Sara matibaa 3bood .. 7awaam v.v

    anyways ur awsome writers !! Can't wait for the next part

    and plz plz plz add more action !! But ur soo great for even doing this

    thnxx <3 <3

    ~~ Sarah Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luuuveddd ittt <33 w er7moonaa mn el cliffhangersss :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !! Y7aames!! LOved It<3
    DEAAADLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART *

    ReplyDelete
  7. im killing u H ! laish u didnt tell me a new part was posted !!
    anyways, i know i know, the king is 3abood, the queen is sara, RIGHT ????? :P
    yalla waiting 4 the next part, a LOOOONG one =D plz :P

    EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it <3

    Waiting For the Next Post A LOONG one!!!

    Please.

    Your Amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. new part new part new part quickly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome waiting for the next part
    yallaaah faast ! =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7ram 3laikum, mn mta we're waiting 4 a new part, yalla 3ad !!

    -EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  12. A yallah 3addd i kno we have examzz bas cmonn next parttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    lv u soo much wallah u guyz are amazinnnnn

    HURRY :) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAHHHHH<3!! i started reading this story todaaayyy and i couldnt stop!<3 w yom w9alt 3nd this part there's a cliff hanger!

    Yalllaaa bsr3a POOOSSSTT i cant waaaaiitttttt!! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh my eyes. Last part i read was the first. I had to spend ma day readin 2 whole pages. It's so so so so amazing. You guys are talented. I can't wait. This is torture to me!!!!

    Brilliant writers~!! <3 Love uu
    - 5alloOh 9aFoOy

    ReplyDelete