Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 17

&& Now the moment you've all been waiting for, :P Here's part 17 <3


Silence.. Everyone waited in silence as the principal announced the winner. Suspense was eating us up.

"This year's prom king is.."

"Saeed Al X!!" The principal announced.

No surprise. Who was to doubt that every girl's dream boy would turn out to be prom king?

Everyone applauded. Saeed got up graciously, not surprised at all. He wore his crown and waited for his queen.

"And now.." The principal announced in the same anticipating tone.
All girls stared at one another; Mariam shot me a glare.

"This year's prom queen is.." The principal continued.

Mariam prepared herself to get up, confidently.
Just get it over with and let Mariam win already. I'll deal with it later..

"Sara Belle Al X!" The principal said, sounding almost surprised.

"WHAT?" Mariam and I both yelled.

Everyone's jaw dropped open--Well, everyone except Saeed's.
He smiled at me as he waited for me to get on stage.

It was like I was walking through a dark field of nothingness, walking with no direction. But he was my light. His smile lit the world, my world.
The student's silent murmurs echoed in my ears, but I didn't care.

He reached out for my hand, as I did for his. He helped me up the stairs, then crowned me his queen. He held my hand on stage.
I squeezed his hand, but alas he let go.

He stepped forward to make a speech.

"As much as I'm thankful for being this year's Prom King.." He started his speech. "There's just one special person, who's mere existence led me to being who I am today" His tone was grateful and endearing. "My one and only" He paused, as he shot a smile at the audience. He loves me.. He really loves me..

Mariam shot her eyes at me, then smiled diabolically. Saeed gestured to someone in the audience. I could barely see faces from all the bright lights shining at us.

I searched for Mariam, but could not find her. Suddenly, I saw her walking up the stage, with her arms wide open, heading towards Saeed.

What's going on here?!!! I was furious. What's the meaning of this??! I'm sure Saeed would push her away.

But he didn't

In fact, he welcomed her with an embrace. My eyes grew wide, but my legs failed to move, my voice would not switch on, I was breathing frantically.

"My one and only, Mariam" He finished his sentence.

I could not comprehend any of this! He loves me! Doesn't he?

This can't be happening. I couldn't believe my eyes! I started to lose my sight. Everything around me was a blur! I tried to fight back my tears but I couldn't.. I just couldn't..

I ran of off stage, with all eyes glued to me- Including Saeed and Mariam's.. Through the music and applause, the only thing I could hear was Saeed and Mariam's evil laughter. Why me?

None of this matters anymore, I should've listened.. I should've listened..

Jewels's Perspective

After the gym cleared out and the royal pain in the ass got off stage, I went to have a little chat with Saeed.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He said sarcastically.
"Cut the crap ass wound" I shot back.
He laughed carelessly, "I see you still haven't changed."
"Haven't you done enough damage?! First to me and now Sara?!" I paused in disgust. "How could you?"

My speech didn't seem to affect him, so I decided to change my behavior with him.

"Jewels, honey. When are you ever going to learn? People like me never change" He said, proudly.
I smiled, punched his pathetic excuse for a face, and walked away. Epic win, eh?

Abdullah's Perspective

I knew it.. I knew he was up to no good. But how will I ever live with myself? I just let her be with him. I just gave up on us. I just let go and watched her fall. I will never forgive myself. I need to find her, I need to apologize. I need to hold her and let her know she'll be alright.

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. It hurt me more than it hurt her. I can feel her; her grief, her weakness. We are one.

I washed my face and plodded out of the boys' bathroom angrily. I need to find her. I ran aimlessly with no direction. Where am I supposed to go? I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I ran outside and felt like screaming to the heavens, I felt like screaming her name. I can't shield my tears anymore. I give up. I need her. Suddenly, the feelings grew deeper, the memories clearer. I ran confidently, yet unknowingly. I had no idea where I was going. I trusted my heart, so I followed it. I ran faster and faster, and gasped when I'd seen where my heart had led me.

How could I not think of this earlier?

17 comments:

  1. omg omg sa3eeed is soooo uggggh !!! i hate him !! i hate maryaaam !! meskeeenaa saraa !! i cnt wait for part 18 !! i neeed part 18 !! loooin the story alooot !! keep up the gd work !! :D <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to beat up s3eed =P
    y7lailha sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! S3EEED! I saw that coming, l2anh *****, oops, wayd t2athart ..

    I love the story wayd!! You are the best local writers ever!! Can't wait for mOre...

    - 5alloOh 9aFoOy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love the story! cant wait for another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Saeed and Mariam r a**holes, y7lailha sara <3<3
    and btw the really luv the storyy and i cant wait till part 18 its amazing <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maryam BD (DecimalPoint)January 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM

    WTF laish che sawa !! ?!!!
    A7s There is an explanation for wat he did mdre ...
    PART 18 PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was so expected from S3eed, wayh il zag !!!! :@ i knew he was a player from the beginning :@
    miskeeena sara, yalla lazm hee w 3abood yrdoon 7g b36' !!
    part 18 part 18 part 18 plz :D

    -EmJaih

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE I LOVE ! <3 PART 18 .... !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omggggg !!! am soo in lOve With This stOryyyyyy <3 ..

    Thaanxxx 3aL Part baabez <3 Cant waiT For The Next One <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. knew it!!! that s3eed gonna dump her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg sa5eeeeef ;@ what an ass -.- !

    and i was getting all excited abouttt sa3oood !

    uhhhh ! waitinn for the next post !!

    hurry please !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7mar =@
    mskeeneh sara =(

    http://tslo-hamda.blogspot.com
    something new to the blogger world =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. S3eeeeeeedddd ;;@@@!!

    hmmm..a7s enna 3abood'z gonna go 3nd jewels? ;/

    Yallaaaa waitin for the next possstttt<33

    ReplyDelete
  15. <3! Part 18 PLEASE !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. why are you taking such a long time on posting Part 18 -.-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tadroun ana we have been waiting for a long time and its worth it but were getting eager we want too know wat will happen :(

    ReplyDelete