Friday, November 6, 2009

I don't miss you..

I miss the silence on the phone,
I miss the days we've spent apart,
I miss the fights that never stopped,
I miss the hatred burning in your eyes,
I miss the lies that we had shared,
I miss the pain that you had caused,
I miss how you never accepted me,
I miss the way you criticized me,
I miss how you wished I was a different person,
But throughout the years, I've learned to accept,

I don't miss you, I miss the lover I thought you'd be..



--
Coming Soon:
Story; The Diary Of Sara Belle

11 comments:

  1. ♥ed it !
    can totally understand it =')
    waiting for ur story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it but believe me you'll love the story more <3

    thnx for passing by ;*

    A~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG <333333

    Great work ;) Keep it foOoG !
    Can't waiit for ur story <3



    *A's biggest fan ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how cute !;* Thanks for the cOmment <3

    H~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know what to say.. i love it that's a fact.. bas i guess it reminds me of stuff i've been thru.. madry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RainDrop;
    Awh, we've all been thru this *hugs* !
    I'm glad you like it though :* !

    H~

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is like a mouthwatering sushi to me seriously and honestly o_o
    i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Alloy;
    Awww :$! I'm flattered :* ! Thanks dear <3

    H~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT!!!you're pretty smart !! and i love th parts when Sara is with Saeed!! he's so romantic!! you should write a book out of this!! if you did, i would soooo buy it!!!this is the only thing i like to actually READ, cause i actually hate reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. AND CAN'T WAIT TILL PART 14!!! i have no patients!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://amoonz-wordz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete