Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Diary of Sara Belle - Part 21

Sigh.. Yes, yes.. We know. It's been MONTHS. We are really, truly, VERY VERY SORRY!! Especially to those who kept tweeting/asking us very often! We're bad writers :( Forgive us?
Here's an exciting part to make it up to you :*

---

*Sara's Perspective*

Have I lost my mind?
I pondered for about an hour..
I must be mad.. But I could feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. I need to do this. It's now or never..

I walked over to the departure gate and put on my most angelic face.

"Excuse me, sir" I said, batting my eyelashes.
"How may I help you?" He responded sweetly.
"There must be some sort of mistake! My ticket says Madrid, but I'm supposed to be going to Australia!" I tried to keep a straight face on, but I have to admit, I was positive he wouldn't buy any of this. I'm way too old to make such a mistake, and trying so hard to change that mistake just proved how foolish I was acting..
Though a part of me was still determined to get this going, so I just nodded and smiled.

The man looked unsure; like he'd doubted my words... Of course! Why wouldn't he..
"There's nothing I can do, I'm sorry." He said.

Darn. I guess I was stupid to even try.
My innocent girl act wasn't so much an act anymore. I felt disappointed, crushed. I held back my tears and walked away.

He stared at me as I trailed off..



I sat back down, and stared at the clock..
A few minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I felt the blood stop rushing, and I caught my breath.

"Maybe we could make an exception" The man said. "There's an empty seat in economy. Are you interested?"
"I'll take it! Thank you!!" I said, excitedly.

*Abdullah's Perspective*

"W-where's Sara?" I stuttered.
Her parents stared at me blankly, almost in shock.
"You mean.. You don't know?" Her mother asked me.

What's going on? What don't I know? Where could she possibly be? Why would she keep this from me? Where's Sara?! Where's Sara?..

I finally snapped back to reality and realized that they were still waiting for a response. "Know what?" I asked, anxiously.

Her parents stared at me blankly, her father cleared his throat and said, "Sara's on her way to Spain"
"For how long?!" I instantly shot back.

Silence took place, as her parents exchanged a glance of despair.

"For as long as it takes" Her mother replied.


*Meanwhile with Sara*

Oh my God.. I can't believe this. It actually worked! I'm so excited I wish there was someone I could tell this too. Ok Sara, keep it cool.. You don't want anyone to expect anything.. Play it cool.. Own it like you BOUGHT IT, YEAH!
Snap out of it!!

I couldn't help but laugh at how foolish I was being. Suddenly, my laughter was interrupted by the vibration of my phone in my pocket.

"Oh, a text from Jewels! I was wondering what happened to her." I said out loud.
I opened the message and it said,

"Hey Sara! *hugs* I know this is kinda sudden, and I didn't really have time to say goodbye! But I'm currently boarding the plane to Australia!
Sorry I didn't tell you before, I couldn't find the right time or place.. *sigh* I'll miss you so much 7yati! Don't forget to keep in touch.. TC of yourself wayed fahma?

Lots o' love,
- J"

Aww, that's so sweet of Jawaher! I thought of what to reply, as I read through the message again, and again.. And again.
Wait, WHAT?!

Australia? Plane? NOW? Oh crap..

I typed back,

"Australia?.. As in, Gold Coast? Right now?"

16 comments:

  1. Yaay I'm first ;O

    Awesome, as alwayzz (;
    <33 Welcome Back Guyz !! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome baack!! <3 <3

    lat6awleeen 3alainaa 3shaan bdait ansa el salfa :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back =D !!
    Finally another post =p !!
    And it ROX as usual \m/
    Keep it going =)
    Don't be long till the next post =p
    i'll be waiting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvv itt <33333
    Can't Wait for the Next POst <3
    xoxooxoox


    Reem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Baaaaaaaaaaaaack! <33333 ;*!!

    The story is Amaaaziiing!

    Please lat6awloon im inlove with your Story ♥.♥

    -RoOwzy
    xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. to Ro0wzy :

    enti RO'6a el shamsi ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ppleeease pooost soooon ... i cant wait ur stooory is amaziing please pooooost soooon ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. poost sooooooooon allah y5allech i cant wait .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous;

    who are you? O.o!!

    Reply to June 27, 2010 6:34 PM

    -RoOwzy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya3ni enti rwai'6 alX hehee .. maba agolech mno ana ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous;

    Uhh... okay you know me but i dont thats funny :).

    Reply to July 8, 2010 3:04 PM

    -RoOwzy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah Welcome Back o,o' =D!
    Nawar BlogSpot xP!!
    Allaaaaah Amazing Post [As Usual] <3!
    Plz Plz Plz Post Soon,,
    Am A Silent Reader, Since This Is The Latest Post I MUST post 4 Yw Girls ;*!
    Keep Ywr Awesome Work
    <3333333333!


    - Atamii xoxo ;*!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yalla bsir3a im waiting for the next post and i waited a month i allways check every day if u posted part 22 but *sigh* nothing well i cant wait for the next post<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. UFFFFFFF =O
    t8hroooooon ='O
    YALLA POST =*

    ReplyDelete
  15. POOOOOST *Please* T__T

    ReplyDelete